Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Melting Open

Opening to love
That's all there is

Deep, full love is only a sheath away
Breathe into that veil
Deeper, dissolving the filters of my perception

Expanding my breath down into my heart
Relaxing my jaw, shoulders, softening.
Feeling the other, can I feel their heart?

It's such a thin layer that keeps us apart
Closure an old habit, protecting my heart

I invoke my instincts like a sensing animal,
Feeling, smelling - noticing more
Knowing I am safe, I can open love's door

Or I invoke the child of wonder, trusting, adoring, following you
Devotional disposition, vulnerable, each moment is new

Sometimes it's hard, when I don't get my way
You annoy me, are closed and don't want to play

Can I see past your hurts, thru mine, not reacting
Practicing in the moment, yearning and giving affection

Melting you open, with a soft touch or gaze
I can lessen the closures, opening the gates

Melting us open to God, is the feminine's divine fate.

No comments: